The Surface sound speaker features a first-class rendering vocal and music files.
Installation is considerably easy: the speaker is simply glued to a clean and flat surface (e.g. glass or plastic surface). Alternatively, it is also possible to install the speaker by using two bolts if the surface is not suited for employing glue.
Since the Surface sound speaker transforms the surface employed for installation into a vibrating body it is possible to convert almost any kind of object or surface into a high-performance speaker.
Due to fact that the installed Surface sound speaker is hidden, the auditor is not able to detect the sound's source. The convincing result is a vandalism secure speaker easy to be installed featuring an exceptionally convincing price-performance ratio.
- Surface sound speakers featuring bolt terminals
- Impedance 4 - 8 Ohm
- Maximum music capacity 30 watt R.M.S.
- Size of coil bobbin 44 mm (diameter) x 18 mm (height)
- Total size 80 mm (diameter) x 19 mm (height)
- Weight 95 grams
- Port for screw terminal
- Installation: bolting or self-adhesive foliage
|Areas of Application and Operation
- Speaker featuring multimedia applications
- Through-glass speaker for store window applications
- Speaker for vandalism secure installation
- Speaker at the rear of wooden panels and ceiling liners
|Content of Delivery:
||Surface sound speakers
||Foliage or paperboard container
Technical modifications and errors reserved.