The 26 Channel I/O Extension Board was especially designed for meeting the requirements of media devices engineered by heddier. The 26 Channel I/O Extension Board is identical in size with the Interactive Audio Player IAP-1 and can thus be simply affixed piggyback-style to the Player- circuit board. The circuit board features 26 digital I/O channels which can be used for hooking up pushbuttons (make contacts) or LEDs (max. current consumption 20mA).
Next to the IAP-1, the 26 Channel I/O Extension Board can also be used to control devices that feature serial TTL or RS485 interfaces. Hence, with the 26 Channel I/O Extension Board you may connect up to 26 pushbuttons to the heddier Flashplayer FP-PRO-HD. The integrated I²C interface allows the extension with a variety of different heddier products. We would be happy to advise you personally on the different fields of application of our 26 Channel I/O Extension Board and on the firmware versions required for its operation.
- External connectors 26 x digital I/O (TTL 5 Volt), RS485-IN and RS485-OUT, serial TTL and I²C interface
- Internal interface for firmware update
- Printed circuit board, 90 x 63 x 22 (W x D x H in mm), without connectors
- Working temperature 0 - 40° C, no condensing huminity
- Weight without accessories 42 gram
- Operating voltage will be supplied by IAP-1 or by power supply, 12 Volt DC
|Areas of Application and Operation
- Add-on board for interactive audio and video players
|Content of Delivery:
||26 Channel I/O Extension board (PCB)
2 x 26 pole adapter cable, length each 100 cm
Depending of the firmware extra costs could be charged. Technical modifications and errors reserved.