The new 55" Multitouch Table MT55 DeLuxe by heddier electronic GmbH is a true highlight among multitouch products. This product is the result gained from knowledge and expertise gathered through many years of experience with installations and implementations in numerous museums, exhibitions and contract furnishings. The MT55 DeLuxe Multitouch Table is the consequent implementation of all customer requests in an innovative manner, this way creating a first-class product with an excellent price/performance ratio.
Our engineers have succeeded in significantly reducing the device's power consumption by 60% compared to traditional LCD Multitouch systems.
This surely brings about many noticeable advantages:
- significant potential for savings on energy and operating costs
- barely audible noise during operation
- minimal heat emission during continuous operation
- increased durability and reliability
- compact and slim construction design
This all was achieved by using a new generation of LED displays featuring an extremely flat design. Energy consumption is low and visual features are excellent. The visual effect is increased even further by a protective glass pane with a non-reflective optical coating made by Schott AG; this way reflections are reduced to a minimum. In addition, the display is secured against vandalism and mechanical damage.
The entire system is located inside an unostentatious cubist case of a plain style and can thus be smoothly adjusted and integrated into any scenography and composition. The surfaces are coated with polyurethane featuring the colors iron-grey RAL 7011 and papyrus white RAL 9018. Other colors are possible on request.
The Multitouch Table's design allows a comfortable and ergonomic operation while standing in an upright position in front of the table. Wheelchair access is also ensured as there is plenty of space to fit a wheelchair under the table. This way, the MT55 DeLuxe contributes greatly to accessibility and user-friendliness.
Target Groups and Fields of Application
- exhibitions and galleries
- airport shops & stores
- bars, clubs
- info points (airport/station)
- music stores
- car dealers
A special service includes our nationwide installation at fixed rates.
This service is explained in a few words:
- You tell us the preferred location of your installation in Germany.
- We contact the local experts to talk about all necessary details such as widths of doors and elevators as well as availability of electrical connections and terminals.
- You sent us your multitouch software that is to be installed.
- We install your software on our Deluxe Multitouch Table.
- We arrange an appointment and put the unit in operation on the dot.
Our software engineers implement your ideas into the most fascinating programs in no time. If you are interested, we are happy to advise you personally on implementing multitouch and touch applications.
||55" (138,68 cm) Multitouch LED-Display, horizontal installation
||1920 x 1080 full HD, format 16:9
|number of touch-points:
||10 fingers simultaneously
||diode matrix, variable angles (no formation of shadows)
||4 mm AMIRAN-safety glass, manufacturer Schott AG, anti-reflection coating
||industrial PC feat. Windows 7 operating system
- CPU Intel Core i7 2600 Quad-Core 3,4 GHz 8 MB
- hard drive 320 GB SATA 3.0Gb/s 24/7
- RAM DDR3 1333 2GB CL9 (Retail) 2x = 4GB
- graphic chipset GeForce G 210 1024MB - passiv
- 6 x USB-interface
- sound output, stereo / 5.1 CH with HDMI
- operating system Windows 7 Home Edition 64 Bit
- TUIO 1.1 compatible
- fit for 24/7 use
||case MDF/ aluminium, color iron-grey RAL 7011 and papyrus white RAL 9018 (other colors on demand)
lockable storage unit feat. security lock
||operating voltage 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hzp
Power consumption max. 220 watt
operating temperature 5°C - 40°C
atmospheric humidity 20% up to 80% (no condensing moisture)
||1454 x 905 x 925 W x H x D in mm
|weight without packaging:
||approx. 102,7 kg
||in Germany, international service on request
Errors and technical modification subject to change
|optional accessories & equipment:
||audio output unit
- consisting of 2 mechanical vibration loudspeakers and 1 HiFi amplifier 2 x 20 watt (model heddier HE-HIFI)
- including cabling ready for use located in cases feet, hidden installation